3 Year Warranty
Cut Sheet: Click to View Specs
– The accumulation of dust in the condenser can cause the failure or
breakdown of refrigerators. Refrigerators run normally until they reach a
certain level of accumulation. At some point, when they are over the limit, their
performance drops quickly resulting in damage to, or disposal of the stored
products inside. The Self-Cleaning Condenser device keeps the condenser
clean and prevents system failure by automatically brushing daily
Digital Temperature Control & Monitor System
• Keep food products safe by maintaining constant temperatures.
• Alarms that sound when doors are not sealed shut; protect against food
spoilage that originates from cold air leaks.
• Early warning alarm program detects issues before malfunction occurs.
• Digital display allows for easy monitoring.
• Programs interpret the condition of refrigeration systems by self-diagnosis.
• Rapid cool-down function (Turbo cooling).
• Automatic evaporator fan motor delays.
Hydrocarbon refrigerants (R-290)
– With innovative and eco-friendly technology, Turbo Air brings you hydrocarbon
refrigerators designed to meet DOE’s Energy Conservation Standards
in 2017 and to use EPA’s SNAP Program approved HC refrigerants.
Hydrocarbon refrigerants do not deplete the ozone layer and have very low
contribution to global warming (ODP-0, GWP-3).
Stainless steel exterior
The Turbo Air M3 refrigerator model boasts a stainless steel exterior
(galvanized steel top, bottom and back) and AL interior with stainless steel
floor. It guarantees the utmost in cleanliness and long product life. Sharp
corners and edges have been rounded to reduce the risk of injury. The M3
adds a touch of style to the most refined setting.
Two separate refrigeration system (M3RF45-2-N)
The M3 series dual temp. model is designed with two separate compressors
for refrigerator& freezer. The single section model is built as a refrigerator on the top half
and as a freezer on the bottom half. The two section model is built as a freezer
on the left 35% and as a refrigerator on the right 65%
Adjustable, heavy duty, PE (polyethylene) coated wire shelves
Left hinged model available (M3RF19-2-N-L)
High-density polyurethane insulation
The entire cabinet structure and solid doors are foamed-in-place using high
density, CFC free polyurethane insulation.
Refrigerator holds 33°F ~ 38°F, and freezer holds
-10°F ~ 0°F for the best in food preservation
|Dimensions||49.63 × 31.5 × 72 in|