***NOTE: Recent changes in manufacturer pricing mandates that we cannot show you the pricing on these items. For your best price quote, please call us today at 800-471-1121 or click here to email us.
Captive-Aires exhaust only, low CFM ventilation hood is ETL Listed for use over 450F, 600F and 700F cookingsurface temperatures. Front supply plenum provides up to 90% make-up air.Offering A Fully Integrated Package, Pre-Engineered For Optimum Performance.
Free Freight in Continental USA!
4ft Hood System – call for pricing.
5ft Hood System – call for pricing.
6ft Hood System – call for pricing.
7ft Hood System – call for pricing.
8ft Hood System – call for pricing.
9ft Hood System – call for pricing.
10ft Hood System – call for pricing.
11ft Hood System – call for pricing.
12ft Hood System – call for pricing.
13ft Hood System – call for pricing.
14ft Hood System – call for pricing.
15ft Hood System – call for pricing.
16ft Hood System – call for pricing.
- All Hoods are UL listed and built in accordance with NFPA-96 nadn NSF.
- Hoods feature full length front perforated supply plenum with air volume dampers.
- Fabricated of type 430 Stainless Steel on all exposed surfaces ( Type 304 available as an option )
- Industrial Grease Baffle Filters: All hoods come standard with aluminum baffle filters which can easily be removed for cleaning. Stainless steel filters are optional.
- Pre-punched hanging angles on the end of each hood.
- Front Design: Double Wall front design prevents condensation and directs grease-laden vapors toward theexhaust filter bank.
- Pre-wiring at Factory: Factory pre-wired lighting to illuminate the cooking surface.
- Face Mounted Controls: Optional ETL Listed light and fan control switches flush mounted and pre-wired through electrical chaseway.
- Low Make-Up Air Discharge Velocities: Typical discharge velocity is 150 to 200 ft/min.
- Even Distribution of Make-Up Air Across Length of Hood: The perforated supply plenum(PSP) delivers the make-up air evenly along the length of the hood.
NOTE: Freight includes one (1) shipment only. Customer is responsible for freight charges on any items shipped early.
Please Call For Maximum Discount! 1-800-471-1121
|Exterior||– Fabricated of Type 430 stainless steel, #3 or #4 polish, on all exposed surfaces. Optional type 304 stainless steel available.|
|Interior||– Double-wall, insulated front increases rigidity and reduces condensation.|
|– Available in single wall type or two piece back-to-back island configuration.|
|– Pre-punched hanging angles on each end of hood. Additional set provided for hoods longer than 12ft.|
|– Fitted with UL Listed, pre-wired, incandescent light fixtures and plastic-coated glass globes to hold up to a standard 100 watt bulb. Recessed incandescent and recessed fluorescent lights optional.|
|– Exhaust Flow Rates: Superior exhaust flow rates. A 4ft Hood can operate at 150 CFM/ft or 600 total CFM.|
|– ETL Listed: ETL Listed for use over 450F, 600F and 700F cooking surface temperatures, provides flexibility in designing kitchen ventilation systems.|
|– Capture & Containment: Exceptional capture and containment of cooking vapors. This is accomplished with the signature ND “triangle” on the front of the hoods capture area and the “C-shaped” design of the hoods capture area.|